ChickenScratch

Follow the daily aspects of a city boy turned Chicken Farmer. after pursueing the American Dream for 30 years, The author finally bought a small farm in the middle of southern Tennessee. Quite a diffrent look from Chicago that is for sure.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Chili Head Central Forum

I hope you enjoyed reading my little chatter. thank you for stopping by, Have a Nice Day


Chili Head Central.............is a consise forum devoted to everything pepper.

Boards include..... gardening, cooking, travel, and humor....

Check it out, We love this site.


http://www.pepperphil.proboards102.com/

3 Comments:

  • At 3:00 AM, Blogger Chicken Farmer said…

    Been awhile, haven't posted much here because some crazy damn bastard pissed me off........

    Lot has happened since my last attempt at sanity....

    Seems my neck isn't healing properly at all... that doesn't stop the damn doctors from sending notices thou... worse yet I still have a pinched nerve to my left side and everything is still blown up out of proprtions...

    I'll heal aventually. maybe......

     
  • At 3:07 AM, Blogger Chicken Farmer said…

    Starting to put everything in seed trays, I already have some peppers and tomatoes in flats... Want to put everything in the ground by April 1

    I plant totally organic, I at this time purchase most of seeds organiclally thru the internet. But I plan on saving my seeds to plant for next year also.

    I purchased some new varietys of heirloom tomatoes this year,, I really want to see the Cherokee Purple take off....

    I purchased the seed from the Tomato Fest people in California...

    http://www.store.tomatofest.com/?Click=2455

    I hope to have a good germination of this variety .. I started out with 36 plants... That should be enough for the salsa I'm going to make and for the extra tomatoes I will devote to seed.

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Chicken Farmer said…

    Thanks for everybody following the blogs... New and exiciting things will be happening..... soon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home