ChickenScratch

Follow the daily aspects of a city boy turned Chicken Farmer. after pursueing the American Dream for 30 years, The author finally bought a small farm in the middle of southern Tennessee. Quite a diffrent look from Chicago that is for sure.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Chicken Scratch 8 Ball Part 3

I hope you enjoyed reading my little chatter. thank you for stopping by, Have a Nice Day

***************************************************************************************

I pulled out of the surgery ok I guess, I have been on again off again wearing a c-collar for the better part of three months now. My neck hurts, alot some times, and I have not been able to work.

Social Security states I am disabled. The Doctors say that also. So maybe I am. I cannot lift my arm over my head on the lefthand side. pain is constant until I try to do something then it's worse.

I can hardley walk without staggering....I know something is wrong.....


http;//www.cafepress.com/?pid6066034

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home