ChickenScratch

Follow the daily aspects of a city boy turned Chicken Farmer. after pursueing the American Dream for 30 years, The author finally bought a small farm in the middle of southern Tennessee. Quite a diffrent look from Chicago that is for sure.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Chicken Scratch 4

Oh my gosh I'm 50 and a day.....

Life was slow this last day, too dang hot to do anything...

I checked out a new forum for Horror buffs...... Horror Freaks...

Ya got to check em out...

Nothing much to say today, I am tired thou and I should head off to sleep, but who sleeps now a days...

Have you checkd out pharmer phil's country phorum ....outstanding.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Kindred Nutmeg said…

    CF..

    Belated Happy Birthday.. Funny Blog.. Kudos..

    Nutmeg
    http://nutmeghr.proboards50.com
    another Homesteaders Board..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home